Bulk transporter insurance for companies of all sizes & locations.

Whether you’re moving hazardous waste or bulk commodities, our environmental team can help you get where you need to go.
Environmental Contact

Rob Ludwig

If your company falls into one of the following client profiles, we can help:

  • Bulk transporters hauling
  • Petroleum products including crude oil, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, propane, oils and lubricants, compressed gases, chemicals and chemical waste by-products
  • Low level nuclear, including furniture, clothing, machinery and parts that have a charge, but no fuel rods or other high octane items
  • Non-hazardous commodities including dry bulk such as cement, fly ash, lime, plastic powder and plastic pellets
  • Food grade commodities such as milk, ice cream, vegetable oils, sugars and syrups
  • Hazardous materials and hazardous waste
Coverage Highlights
Typical Annual Premium:
Potentially Needed Coverage:





Typical Recommended Coverage:

Pollution Liability

Job Site Coverage, Transportation Coverage, Emergency Remediation Expense Coverage, Pollution Protective Loss Coverage, Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage, Your Location Coverage

Crime Coverage

Employee Theft & Client Coverage, ERISA Fidelity, Forgery or Alteration, Inside the Premises, Outside the Premises, Money Orders & Counterfeit Paper Currency, Computer Fraud & Funds Transfer Fraud


General Liability

Auto Liability

Umbrella Liability

Workers Compensation

Professional Liability

Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)

Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)

Fiduciary Liability

Let’s discuss your bulk transporter insurance.

One of our insurance advisors will reach out to you to review your information and present you with the appropriate bulk transporter insurance solution. There’s no obligation, just good-old-fashioned advice.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

RJL Insurance Group offers comprehensive environmental facilities insurance with strong roots in Cincinnati and the ability to conduct business in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Mississippi.